Dont tell me to shut up I did. You KICKED my DOG.
We dont know Kerpal.

Why did you kick my dog. Lyrics Transcript. Dont tell me to shut up I did. We dont know Kerpal.
Here is the script aka transcript lyrics if you have trouble understanding the words or for some other reason. Your daughter kicked my dog. You KICKED my DOG.
Your daughter kicked my dog. Here is the script aka transcript lyrics if you have trouble understanding the words or for some other reason.

Pin By Beth Jurczyk On Words Of Wisdom Some Jokes Lesson Funny Quotes

Why Did You Kick My Dog Funny Phone Calls Phone Humor Funny Relatable Memes

It S Not Just Me My Dog Hates You Too Funny Quotes Bones Funny Humor

Pin By Chris Hoefer On My Thoughts Ecards Funny Funny Quotes Bones Funny

60 Of Today S Freshest Pics And Memes Dog Memes Memes Husky Funny

Blazepress The Most Popular Posts On The Internet Funny Quotes Inspirational Quotes Funny

Here S How You Do Date Night With Your Dog I Love Dogs Dog Love Dog Quotes


